EduLink One (Recommended by King Ecgbert School)
EduLink One provides an integrated school information platform which draws together a range of existing schools systems with an engaging user interface, allowing teachers, parents and students to communicate and access information in one place.
- Accessible on any device via the web browser or app.
- Suitable for staff, students and parents.
- Improved student and parental engagement.
- Can replace multiple existing systems leading to a large cost savings.
- Highly customisable to meet the School's needs.
Write Back with SIMS Integration
- Messaging - Email, SMS & Push notifications
- Take Registers
- View Timetables
- Assessment: Update Marksheets/ Profiles
- Classroom Seating Planner
- SIMS Data Collection Sheets
- View Cashless Catering Balances/ Transactions
- View Attendance - Lesson/ Statutory
- Review Exams Timetable & Results
- Record & View Achievement/ Behaviour
- Lookup Contacts
- Access Documents
- View Medical Information
- Review Calendar
- Add / Edit / View Homework
- MIS integration with SIMS (other systems being added)
- Gateway to 3rd party web services with Single Sign-On
- Multiple authentication sources incl. LDAP
Please have a look at our demo here https://www.edulinkone.com/#!/demo
Members of staff can quickly and easily take class registers and have the register written directly back to SIMS. The system supports both statutory and lesson level attendance and also offers support for cover supervisors. The register interface allows for the adding of behaviour and achievement, as well as easy identification of students who have detentions or are "On-Report".
Complete Assessment Marksheets
Assessment marksheets can be completed by members of staff outside school as well as within school. Since completing marksheets can be a rather lengthy process, marksheets can be easily saved, so that in the event of a failure, a partially complete marksheet can be recovered with little or no data loss. Once completed the marksheets are written directly back to SIMS.
Record Behaviour & Achievement
Behaviour and achievement records can be written directly to SIMS, either on an individual student basis, or for a group of students using bulk behaviour and bulk write back functions. Behaviour and achievement types are taken from SIMS, as are the number of points associated with each.
With EduLink One, we can deliver on our school's ambition to improve insight on student performance, make communication more effective and maximise whole-school engagement. Because everything is integrated within one platform, we save money too!.
Parental and student engagement is an important mission of Hornsea School, a school with 1,100 students on roll. For Rob this has meant implementing effective measures for real time reporting, as well as messaging. Rob explains why they chose EduLink One as their preferred tool for ensuring student and parent participation is maximised.
World Class offer: Overnet Data is pleased to offer accredited World Class Schools 10% off their initial contract when quoting WCSQM – 10%
Contact: 01604 807 535 or via email at email@example.com