The Ashley School Academy Trust
The Ashley School Academy Trust is an outstanding, outward looking and successful special school for pupils with complex and moderate learning difficulties. We believe that all our pupils have the potential to succeed and we will support them to do as well as they possibly can.
The Ashley School Academy Trust:
- Enables all pupils to fully participate in our community and beyond
- Promotes positive relationships
- Enables all pupils to achieve successful outcomes and make good progress
- Provides a safe, secure, supportive, empathetic and nurturing environment
- Delivers engaging teaching and develops new skills
- Provides a broad, balanced, relevant, coherent and participative curriculum which meets the needs of all our pupils
We are proud of our achievements both within school and within our residence provision.
We offer effective outreach support to our mainstream colleagues.